Saturday, September 27, 2008

My MIracle Car

 
Posted by Picasa

In the last CCM newsletter we mentioned that my car (in its 10th year with well over 200,000 kms clocked) would need replacing at some stage. We asked people to pray about this. When I travelled over to the US this last summer (winter in Oz) I was amazed when cheques began to arrive - some from people I had never met. Then when I came home I found that God had been moving in a number of ways, going ahead of me and preparing an incredible blessing. Today, with both joy and tears, I took delivery of a beautiful Subaru Forester that 'fits me like a glove' and will enable the ministry of CCM in Australia to travel safely and well! THANK YOU LORD - thank you to all who are a part of this miracle. I have to keep pinching myself to know it is real - IT IS!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Carolyn, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the steering wheel of your new car is on the wrong side of the car. You’ll have to take it back. On a more serious note, I am always inspired regarding how the Lord blesses both Sue and you with these miracles. This is truly a miracle car.